
Of course these are out of order, but I don't know what to do about that! Anyway, Addison Elizabeth Hopkins joined our family Thursday July 9, 2009 at 8:10 am. She weighed in at 6 lbs 15
ozs and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of dark black hair and is of course, just perfect!! We came home Saturday and are trying to get adjusted to life with 2 little ones. Big brother Gavin is adjusting pretty well so far. He likes to give "Baby Medicine" kisses and asks where she is when he comes in the room. He hasn't been interested in holding her yet, but he likes to sit beside her. We are just letting him come around in his own time. But I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother. I have lots of pictures to post, and will get to them slowly but surely!

Mommy and Addison

Daddy and Addison

Weight check

Mommy before delivery
6 comments:
She is beautiful! Love all that hair! So glad everyone is doing well and delivery went well. Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by, I wasn't working and had Brooklyn and didn't want to bring a gross toddler around ha ha. We will have to do lunch in a few weeks when you feel up to it. Keep posting pics!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, of course. Can't wait to meet the newest addition.
How wonderful, I know you are so in love all over again. Congratulations and she is beautiful. Take care.
She is precious! I look forward to meeting her. I ran into your red-headed Mama in Publix last night. I almost didn't recognize her with that snazzy hairdo she has! We chatted for quite a while and I got all of latest on you guys. I would love to stop by soon to visit.
Yeaaaa Baby Pics! She is awesome! How are you feeling??
I love all the pictures. She is such a beautiful baby. Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment