
It's hard to believe that my sweet Addison is already 2 weeks old. We went to the doctor Thursday and she got a great report. She weighed in at 7lbs 8 1/2 ozs, which is 9 1/2 ozs over her birth weight. She was also 1 inch longer. I'm glad she is growing, but that just shows me how quickly the baby stage will end. She is sleeping anywhere from 3-5 hours at night, so Mommy is getting some rest. We are quickly adjusting to life as a family of 4. Gavin is beginning to be more involved with Addison. He will give her kisses, calls her his "baby Medicine" and says she is "so cute." We are greatly blessed to have such wonderful and amazing children.


Addison not enjoying being out of Mommy's arms and being put in the swing.
5 comments:
She looks AWESOME! I'm hoping I can come see you both on Monday. I like the swing pic, even without the volume! I know, I know, my time is coming!
She is adorable. I can't wait to hold her!!! Love you!
She is so precious! Congrats to you and your family!
Oh my goodness, she's so precious!! Glad to hear that Gavin is adjusting nicely.
What a beautiful baby girl! And Gavin's 2yo pics are precious. Congrats!
Post a Comment