Not too much has been going on around here, just getting ready for summer and Baby Addison's arrival. Last week, we got together with the girls and kids to play. The kids had a great time playing. We can't wait to get together again soon.
Gavin has been being a typical 2 year old lately - sometimes very loving and sweet, and other times very bossy and defiant. His newest thing to say is "Mommy quit talking and saying no." This of course occurs after he has asked for something he can't have, usually candy or junk food. That of course is the bossy side. He has also been telling me "Mommy I missed you," which is very sweet, especially when he says it in the morning when I'm getting him out of bed. We are getting ready to move him to his big boy room, and hope he does well with the transition. I can't wait to see Gavin as a big brother. He says he is going to rock Addison and give her a bottle. I hope he adjusts well to life with a newborn.
The neighborhood pool opens this weekend, so we should have some new pictures to post soon. Thanks for checking in on us.



No comments:
Post a Comment