Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Of course once again these are out of order. Gavin and I went to the zoo last week. He had a wonderful time playing in the bubbles and the water. The picture below is after playing in the water. He was dripping wet. Mommy didn't bring a towel or a change of clothes, so he just rode home in his diaper. Next time, I will be more prepared.

Playing in the water

Having fun in the bubbles. He kept running up to me saying "I love bubble bath."

Here he was telling me that he had found the tiger. I just love how sweet he looks in this picture.
And of course, no trip to the zoo is complete without at ride on the train.

The videos below are of Gavin having fun in the bubbles and water fountains.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie