Jaime, Jeff and Avery welcomed Cole Latham Hopkins last Monday. He is a handsome little fella. Gavin hasn't gotten to meet him yet, but I'm interested to see his reaction to a new baby.
The title of this post made my heart hit the ground, then I looked at the pics of the cute baby and thought...this baby is way to big for a 29 weeker:) Congrats on the new addition to the fam, just so thankful it is not Miss Addison so soon:)
Joey and I married in August 2003. We were blessed with our wonderful son Gavin in January 2007. Our sweet blessing Addison joined our family in July 2009. Here's a small glimpse into our crazy life.
2 comments:
The title of this post made my heart hit the ground, then I looked at the pics of the cute baby and thought...this baby is way to big for a 29 weeker:) Congrats on the new addition to the fam, just so thankful it is not Miss Addison so soon:)
Check out my blog, I gave you an award!
Post a Comment