Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

This was Gavin's first week back at Mother's Day Out. He was very excited to go the first day. But Daddy said he cried Wednesday and Thursday morning when he dropped him off. But I think he adjusts well after a few minutes there. He is always happily playing when Mommy picks him up. Mommy is just glad that she doesn't have drop-off duty!
Ready to go.
Afraid that Daddy was going to leave him.
Daddy and Gavin leaving for school.
So excited about school!

3 comments:

laura said...

You know that he is really getting upset at school because he misses staying with his YaYa!

Special K said...

Big Boy! Kade started daycare this week. Of course, I pop in every day at least once. :)

The Solomons said...

I second that Holly, I too have the good job...picking up! Dropping off is not fun usually. He is precious!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie