Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Better late than never...

Mimi gave us some old clothes of Daddy's a few months ago. I had great plans on putting this outfit on Gavin for the 4th of July. Well of course, I forgot all about it until the other day. So, I put it on and took some pictures anyway. It fit Gavin perfectly. I'm not sure why corduroy was the fabric of choice for a July outfit - I guess that was the "in" thing 30 years ago.
God Bless America
Since it was so hot last week, Gavin and I decided to have some fun indoors. We visited the McWane Center again and had a great time. We saw lots of exhibits that we didn't get to see last time. I love these 2 pictures, because they show how much Gavin was concentrating on building things with blocks and pipes.



No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie