It's hard to believe that Gavin is 19 months old already. He is definitely a typical toddler. He is into everything and full speed ahead. His vocabulary is growing every day. He also likes to sing and dance. He likes to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle," "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Wheels on the Bus." He is definitely a delight to be around, and truly a blessing.
Gavin really likes to play his drum. He just recently started the head bobbing. His daddy thinks it is hilarious. I think we have a rock star in our future.



4 comments:
I love the little video! He's quite the little prodigy!! It's hard to believe that he's already 19 months old. Where has the time gone?
Wow he is so cute! That is great! What a big boy!
That's awesome! I know it's hard to believe our babies will be two before we know it.
hahahahahaha- this is great!
Post a Comment