Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a very nice Mother's Day this year. We traveled to Oneonta to visit Grandma Holden for the afternoon. It was a great way to spend the day with my kids, my mom, grandma and sister.
Me and my wonderful son
Aunt Yaya with the kiddos.
I've decided that they should have an Aunt's Day. My children are very blessed to have wonderful aunts and I thank God for each of them.
Addison, Grandma Holden and Gavin
4 Generations of Holden ladies. Hard to believe that Grandma will be celebrating her 90th birthday this month. Love her so much!
Grandma with her granddaughters and great grands
Gavin, Grandma Holden, Addison and Gigi
The kids made these wonderful gifts for me at MDO
Gifts from Gavin
Gavin and I on the bag he made for my gifts
This letter cracks me up. The things our children think and say about us.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie