Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family Pictures

My very talented friend Lyndsey took these wonderful pictures of our family. I'm sorry to share so many, but I just love them all. If you need a photographer for anything, check out the link to Lyndsey's blog under LC Photography. Thank you so much Lyndsey!



I love how she captured Gavin's personality in this one.

Father and son

Sweet brother and sister
Love this one
I think this is my favorite of Gavin
I can't believe how big he looks.
Practicing her driving skills
She was ready to eat right about now.

I love all of these of Addison in her baptism gown. Gigi did such an amazing job making this beautiful gown.
Love this profile
Sweet baby girl


Daddy and his baby girl
Lyndsey needed a model for these adorable hats she has. Addison thought she was something special! She was just giggling the entire time she had it on.

Daddy and Mommy

1 comment:

Keri said...

LOVE all of the pictures! She did such a great job! I will definitely have to keep her in mind.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie