
It is so hard to believe that Gavin just turned 3! Where has the time gone? Gavin is such a funny and intelligent child. He says something everyday that makes us laugh. One of my coworkers looks forward to the many "Gavinisms" I usually have to share. Gavin is a typical boy and loves trains, cars, construction equipment and sports stuff. He will be playing soccer this spring, so that should be interesting. He is very strong willed, which can be very trying for Mommy and Daddy at times. But I'm sure that will serve him well in the future! We love our little man and thank God daily for blessing us to be his parents. Happy Birthday Baby!

We took Gavin to the McWane Center to celebrate his birthday, and then had family over for cake and ice cream.

Daddy and Gavin racing the dinosaurs.




When I asked Gavin if he wanted cake or cupcakes for his party, he said he wanted a cookie cake, so that is what he got!


Gavin kept saying he wanted decorations for his birthday. So Yaya decorated the house while we were gone to the McWane Center. He was so excited to see them when we got home. When he noticed them he said "Mommy, you got the decorations I wanted." It was so sweet to see how appreciative he was.

The kids had fun with the pinata.

Scrambling for the candy.

These girls have been my best friends all my life. Love you!

Gavin loves the Auburn football outfit Mimi and PopPop gave him. He likes to wear it while playing with his Auburn football guys.
Thank you to all our friends and family for sharing Gavin's special day with us.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Gavin! I too, can not believe he is 3!!!! Hope ya'll are well :)
Happy Birthday Gavin!! How has it been 3 years?? I can't wait to see soccer pictures this spring.
Thanks so much for checking on baby Rachel, Helen & David. Helen was so glad that you found her in the NICU. We're so excited to hear how well little Rachel is doing.
Post a Comment