Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Magic Chair

So Addison hasn't been too impressed with the swing or bouncy seat we already owned. We went to Jaime and Jeff's about a week ago to visit with the Hopkins family. I put Addison down in Cole's rocker, and she loved it. At one point, Aunt Becky got her out of it, and Addison cried until Becky sat her back in the chair. Needless to say, I went to Babies R Us the next day and purchased one! And I'm happy to say that Addison loves her new seat. This "magic chair" has allowed Mommy and Daddy to enjoy dinner without having to rush or hold her while we are eating. I guess Little Miss just wanted something new that wasn't a hand-me-down from big brother!

1 comment:

Avery Tales said...

Already a little Diva I see! That's a cool magic chair!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie