Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Days

Gavin has learned how to use the nozzle on the garden hose. This isn't necessarily a good thing when he wants to "get" mommy or daddy.

Finger painting.
He really liked wearing his "smock," which is just one of Mommy's old t-shirts.

Not too much has been happening around here. We are getting ready for Addison to make her arrival within the next month. Gavin and Yaya have been spending time together on the days Mommy sleeps after working. Gavin loves to play with his Aunt Yaya. We took her to the airport on Wednesday, and since then, every plane we sees Gavin says "that's Yaya's plane." I guess he thinks she is just riding around on a plane for her vacation. We hope Yaya is having a great time in Oregon, but we miss her already!


Yaya took this video of Gavin playing with his dump truck one day. We really got a laugh out of the "Ouchie" at the end of the video.

1 comment:

Avery Tales said...

Okay, the thought of Laura just flying around on a plane for her vacation is too funny! I can't believe that Baby "Medicine" will be here soon! Oh, and every time I give Jeffrey medicine I think of Gavin! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie