When I had my last ultrasound, the tech switched to the 4D view so we could see sweet Addison's face. Whenever we ask Gavin what baby sister's name is, he still says "Medicine," although today he said "peanut butter" for some reason. I'll have to say that I prefer Medicine to Peanut Butter for a nickname. Gavin will also kiss my belly when we are talking about Baby Sister being in there. I think he will be a great big brother.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
4D pictures of Addison
When I had my last ultrasound, the tech switched to the 4D view so we could see sweet Addison's face. Whenever we ask Gavin what baby sister's name is, he still says "Medicine," although today he said "peanut butter" for some reason. I'll have to say that I prefer Medicine to Peanut Butter for a nickname. Gavin will also kiss my belly when we are talking about Baby Sister being in there. I think he will be a great big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
JT has started calling Tina's belly "Mount Savannah"
I'm sure that Gavin will be a great big brother! Love the baby's name!
those are so neat but a little freaky :) I think she will be beautiful like her mommy!
Post a Comment