Monday, November 17, 2008

Big news in the Hopkins' house

Gavin is going to be a big brother!! Joey and I are very excited to be expecting baby #2. The baby is due July 5, so I guess we'll have a busy summer. We went to the doctor last week and saw the heartbeat. Besides Mommy being very tired and extremely nauseous, everything is going great. Gavin of course has no idea what is going on, but I think he will make a wonderful big brother.

12 comments:

Smith Family Adventures said...

Congrats again! Love you guys! Traci, Sam and Mayson

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

How exciting, congratulations. Hope the nausea goes away ; ) Take care.

Keri said...

I am sure that Gavin will be a great big brother!

Syg's said...

Congratulations! Gavin will be a great big brother. See you soon =)

Avery Tales said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Gavin will be a wonderful big brother. Give your belly a rub from us. :)

The Wilder's said...

Congrats! You are all in our prayers!

The Wilder's said...

congrats! We will keep you in our prayers

The Solomons said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!

laura said...

YaYa can't wait to be an aunt again!!

Mandy Slye said...

Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Lyndsey said...

Holly,
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and your hubby. I am sure Gavin will be a great big brother. Talk to you soon. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie