Saturday was my friend Cate's 3rd birthday party at the zoo. I had a great time!

Sporting the party hat

So excited about riding the train

A little more relaxed now

My friend Caroline and her mommy Katie (one of my mommy's friends). Caroline kept saying I was cute - it was precious.

Reading a book with Aunt Yaya before bedtime Saturday night
3 comments:
Love the picture with Gavin yelling, too cute. Oh, and yes I know and just need to accept that Brooklyn looks like a big girl and is becoming a big girl. Thanks for the reminder, ha ha.
Love the picture with Gavin yelling, too cute. Oh, and yes I know and just need to accept that Brooklyn looks like a big girl and is becoming a big girl. Thanks for the reminder, ha ha.
Katie has a baby! Oh my, she's precious. Tell her I said hello.
Post a Comment