Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend with Mommy. Mommy says she is very lucky to have such a wonderful and amazing son (not to mention cute!!). I even got a new sandbox this weekend. I love it so much, that I get mad when Mommy and Daddy make me get out of it to go inside.
Sadie checking out my new sandbox.
I'll be ready to build sandcastles at the beach!
Picking out some music to listen to.
I bought Mommy some beautiful flowers and a sweet card for Mother's Day. I made the tile at Mother's Day Out. Mommy will also be enjoying a massage sometime soon, courtesy of me and Daddy.
Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good Mother's Day. He looks like he is really enjoying the sandbox. Cute and useful gifts you got. Enjoy the massage.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie