Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March pics

I love this picture - he looks so innocent.
He is getting much better at walking - we bought his first pair of "big boy" shoes this weekend.
I told Joey that Gavin looks like he is headed to a frat party in this outfit. We tried to give him a "frat tuck" but he wasn't cooperating.
Can you get more relaxed than this??
This smile just melts my heart - I am the luckiest Mommy in the world to have such an amazing and beautiful baby.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

You sure are! Hey what the heck is a frat tuck?

Smith Family Adventures said...

he must get cuter everyday! He definitely had the frat boy look!

Unknown said...

I just can't believe how grown up he looks. I think he looks more and more like you.

The Solomons said...

Precious boy! He looks so grown-up in that hat!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie