Monday, September 10, 2007

WARRRR EAGLE!!


Joey bought Gavin his first Auburn jersey this weekend. Gavin likes to do War Eagle Hey! and Botta (or is it Bodda?) Getta. I think we might need to cheer a little harder next week!

4 comments:

The Nicholson Zoo said...

Holly,
So glad you're in the blog world now. It's so good that we can all keep up with each other! Gavin is adorable! He and Kole aren't that far apart.
Have a good day!
Julie :)

Avery Tales said...

He's such a cute little tiger! Tell Gavin to cheer extra hard this Saturday! :)

Lyndsey said...

Gavin is such a little doll!! I miss all of you guys at St. V. Tell everyone I said hey.

The Solomons said...

Precious!!! I'm so glad you've joined the blog world...it makes it so easy to stay in touch! We'll have to get together so Gavin and Madeline can meet!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie